Serving Vancouver WA
Angelbrook Senior Living understands how trying dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease can be on both caregivers and family members. We have seen the difficulties that can result from a family member with suffering memory loss.
We are here to help with a fully trained and certified staff that provides customized care for clients who are having memory challenges. Angelbrook Senior Living is prepared to give to proper care and are ready to help.
What is Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care?
Dementia is a decline in mental retention and ability. This can range from slight memory loss to forgetting how to do familiar or repetitive tasks that inhibit independant living. The most common form of dementia is Alzheimer’s Disease: Accounting for 50%, or more, of dementia cases. By focusing on our client’s remaining abilities our services help, while assisting with tasks that might have become difficult.
Memory Care Services
- Maintaining a trusting, safe and nurturing atmosphere
- Offer Bathing and Grooming Assistance
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Encourage Structured Social Engagements and Memory Exercise
- Observe and support family and client through evolving behavior and ability loss from dementia
Give your loved ones the care they deserve and give yourself peace of mind. Angelbrook facility offers customized care for each of our clients.