Angelbrook Senior Living Care and Services
Serving Vancouver WA
Nurse owned, Angelbrook Senior Living has a main focus on Safety, honor, and integrity when choosing people to help us care for our clients. Our caregivers are committed, highly qualified and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, bonded and insured. Most importantly, our caregivers are dependable and extraordinarily caring.
Get all the care you need now and in the future as needs increase.
An overview of just some of the care services provided at Angelbrook Senior Living:
- All personal care including: dressing, bathing, incontinence care, mobility assistance, memory care, hoyer lift, sit-to-stand lift, diabetic care including insulin injections. Blood pressure, vital signs and blood glucose testing, medication administration, oxygen and nebulizers treatments.
- Home Made, Fresh Food – Dietitian Developed Menu: Fresh food prepared in-house daily. Favorite foods and delicious desserts are readily available. Special diets such as diabetic, soft foods, low fat and thickened liquids are easily accommodated.
- Activities and Fun Every Day: We have an active, fun-filled schedule. It’s not dull or boring. Exercise, live music, massage, playing with James, the house dog, crafts, and gardening are just a few of the choices available to each resident.
- Nurse On Staff: The owner is a Registered Nurse with over 30 years experience in caring for seniors. She is board certified in Gerontology. An RN is on call 24/7.
- 24 Hour Awake Care: We have a dedicated, awake night shift. Your loved ones needs are responded to 24/7 by well-trained, credentialed staff.
- All Laundry and Housekeeping: Have laundry and housekeeping done for your loved one – it’s complementary.
- Memory Care: We are a dementia and mental health specialty home and specialize in caring for residents with memory deficits, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Nursing and medical care: Registered Nurse Owned, Board Certification in Gerontology, RNs, PTs, OTs, MSWs, Foot Care Specialists and Visiting Physicians and Nurse Practitioners.
- Complex care including: Diabetic Care, Tube Feedings, Oxygen, Dementia, Memory Care, Palliative Care, Traumatic Brain Injury and Wound Care.
- End of Life Care: Hospice care and support including pain and symptom management, oxygen, and grief support. Quiet room and a full guest suite are available to family members during this difficult time. Angelbrook has very strong, collaborative working relationships with Hospice Programs and Medical Directors.
We are here to help with a fully trained and certified staff that provides customized care for clients who are having memory challenges. Angelbrook Senior Living is prepared to give to proper care and are ready to help.
The transition from in-home living to a retirement community can be a challenging one for both the elder and their family. Angelbrook Senior Living is committed to continuing social life and an active lifestyle in each elder’s capacity.
Part of the Angelbrook Senior Living experience is finding the perfect balance between nutrition and soul-warming. Enjoy fine dining with the community or have friends and family visit.
Comfortability and security are something we value at Angelbrook Senior Living. Learn about our private suites, our in-house salon, our activities and entertainment and more.